- Weboperater PR, Smederevski put 206/2, 11306 Grocka, Belgrade, (hereinafter: “weboperater”, “we”, “us”, “our”) signifies a legal person that controls the websites at the following web addresses: www.weboperater.rs and www.wpwebdizajn.rs
- Personal data – means the data relating to natural persons who can be identified at some point.
- User – the visitor of our website.
- Client – the user of our services.
- Usage data – means the data that the user, by his/her unambiguous acceptance of the Terms, permits to be used for the purpose of improving the user experience.
- Cookies – means the small sets of simple files that are stored in the user’s web browser while browsing a website.
2. About us and who controls the information
- This website is owned by “weboperater PR”, with its registered office at Smederevski put 206/2, 11306 Grocka, Belgrade.
- “Weboperater PR” is a company registered in Serbia with registration number: 62278595, TIN: 106798376
- E-mail address: [email protected]
3. Relevant legislation
- This website is designed to comply with the following domestic and international laws regulating data protection and user privacy:
- Personal Data Protection Law of the Republic of Serbia from 2018
- General Data Protection Regulation of the European Parliament and Council from 2016 (GDPR)
4. Who gathers and processes the information
- Based on the GDPR, each user of the website has the option to enable or disable the gathering of their personal data.
- “Weboperater PR” gathers and processes all the necessary data from persons who have given their consent for their data to be processed, with a clearly stated purpose, in a manner permitted by the law.
5. We gather information in several different ways:
5.1. Contact via contact form or order form
- This data will be stored and processed solely for the purpose of responding to your enquiry or contacting you, as well as for the related technical administration. This includes your name, email address (hereinafter: email), telephone number, location, description of your needs and any other information you provide to us.
- Your data will be deleted at your request and will not be kept longer than necessary.
- At your own request, you have the opportunity to receive the data that we have stored about you up to that point, in a consolidated and portable electronic form.
5.2. The server where our website is hosted
- The server on which our website is hosted is maintained by Known Host USA and is located in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
- This company and its data centre/server use the following protections:
- 24/7 services by qualified staff
- entrance via e-access control terminal with transponder key or access card
- DDOS protection
- internationally recognised information security standard
- When you visit our website, our web server records the usage data, i.e. general information about your visit for the purpose of keeping track of the visits, but does not recognise or record any individual information about you. We cannot identify you personally, unless you voluntarily provide your personal data. Personal data is only collected if you voluntarily publish such data for the purpose of concluding a contract or opening a client account.
- All traffic (file transfer) between this website and your browser is encrypted and delivered via HTTPS. HTTPS (HyperText Transfer Protocol Secure) indicates an Internet protocol created by combining the HTTP protocol with the SSL/TLS protocol. This protocol enables encrypted communication and secure identification of an internet service provider (ISP).
- Whenever you use any website, mobile application or other internet services, certain information is created and reported based on your approval granted when accepting the terms. The same applies when you visit a WordPress Design website.
- This is some of the information we gather:
- similarly to the majority of websites, this website uses Google Analytics (GA) to track user activity. We use this information to determine the number of visits, i.e. number of users who use our website in order to understand their needs and to improve the user experience.
6. What we know about you
- We gather only the information for which you have given your consent.
- For example, we don’t know your e-mail address, unless you send it to us by e-mail or form. We use this data solely within our company and will not sell or distribute it to third parties.
- If you have given us your email address, but you do not want to receive any correspondence from us in the future, you have the opportunity to contact us via the email address [email protected] in order to unsubscribe or demand the removal of your data.
7. How long we retain your data?
- We only retain your data for as long as we need it to provide you with the service and to fulfil the purposes described in this policy.
- When the conditions for retaining such data are no longer fulfilled, we delete and remove it from our databases.
8. Third party data processing
- We cooperate with several third parties that process your data on our behalf. These third parties have been carefully selected, and comply with the laws specified in the sections
9. Unauthorised access to databases
- If there is any violation or illegal intrusion into the database of our site or the site of any third party with whom we cooperate and which processes the data, we shall notify the competent bodies and authorities within 72 hours of such violation if it is reliably confirmed that the personal data contained in such database was stolen.
- We are under no obligation to notify our clients or website users about such changes. Instead, we recommend that you visit this page from time to time to check whether there are any changes in the Policy.
Person in charge of personal data protection:
+381 63 47 48 48
Adopted on 01.01.2020.